Information Collection & Use
- No personally identifiable information is collected by Ansearch in any form without prior permission.
- Where some Ansearch services require you to register for an account, you will be asked to submit personal information including your name, email address and a password for the creation of your account.
- Ansearch does collect some general information from your browser which is generated automatically whenever you visit a website. This information log contains your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your query and cookies unique to your browser. The information alone does not identify an individual and will not be combined with information that can trace back to a specific individual. Some information may be collated for statistical purposes.
- These statistics are used to analyse and improve Ansearch services by pinpointing which content is most popular, which areas may need improvement or modification plus other miscellaneous technical details.
- Certain services may require the use of a credit card or other payment information which is stored in code on our fully secure servers.
Information SharingUnless otherwise authorised, Ansearch will not sell, rent or make available to companies or individuals in any way information that is personally identifiable in any form. Information will only be disclosed when:
- We have your prior consent to share information.
- We need to disclose your personal information in order to provide you with products and/or services.
- Ansearch may share information internally about account owners in order to ensure a faultless experience and to improve the quality of our services. Information related to accounts will not be disclosed to third parties.
CookiesA "cookie" is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. It is stored on your computer and contains information on how you navigate a website. It enables Ansearch to remember information such as the last page you visited and prevents you from entering the same information each time you visit a site.
- Ansearch allows other companies that are advertising with us to set and access their cookies on your computer.
- The way other companies use their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Other companies do not have access to Ansearch cookies.
- Personally identifiable information submitted to Ansearch is held with the strictest confidence and only used for the purpose stipulated at the time the information is collected.
- Ansearch has extensive security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Employees of Ansearch have restricted access to any personally identifiable information for the use of operating, developing or improving the company's services.
ChildrenAnsearch will not knowingly obtain personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian verify their registration on Ansearch or when submitting online forms.
Further InformationShould you require further information regarding this policy or Ansearch in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: August 30, 2007.